How The Process Works…

Step 1Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy & Free!

Step 2If it meets our buying criteria, we’ll contact you to set up a quick appointment

Step 3We’ll present you w/ a fair written, no-obligation offer

Step 4We close at a local reputable title company, cash in your hands in as little as 7 days

Get Started Now...

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

We Buy Houses EVERYWHERE in ANY CONDITION…

Next Day Homebuyers buys houses not only in Houston, but we also purchase property in Katy, Spring, Rosenburg, Missouri City, Pearland, Clear Lake, Tomball, Pasadena, Cypress and all of the surrounding areas within a 25 mile radius.

90% of our business consists of buying properties directly from the homeowner. The other 10% of our business consists of listing properties for sale for homeowners who actually have at least 3 months to wait on their home being sold.

It should be stated that since we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly and on YOUR schedule. There are no financing contingencies, loan documents, loan officers or inspections that will stop the sale of the property. For the record, if we purchase your property you will not have to pay any realtor fees, commissions or closing costs. What this means is that you will NOT have to come out of pocket to prepare your house to sell or to get it sold fast. And yes, we buy all of our houses “as-is”.

That’s right, don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition…no matter how ugly or pretty it is…no matter the location.